Following the example set by Monarch Airlines with its ‘Mflex‘ add-on that enables passengers to make one flight change at very low-cost (£2.50 per flight) without paying the full admin fee, Flybe is surpassing this with its new ‘Flybe Flex’ option, which …
Register with site / Login
- The Airline Luggage Conundrum | Money Saver Spain on Budget airline baggage rules: some carriers are checking cabin bags free of charge – bonkers!
- Claudette Francois on The ‘Safe Skies’ TSA Approved Luggage Locks – secure your checked bag without the lock being clipped
- Beverley blandford on Flights from Granada to London Gatwick to Resume in December 2012?
- frank mullen on Dynamic Currency Conversion – a bad exchange rate for travellers
- Boggles on Ryanair legal actions: the Irish carrier sues ‘The Sun’ over fuel story repeated from Dutch TV