With global shock-waves resulting from the shooting down of Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 over Ukrainian airspace on Thursday 17 July, the future seems uncertain for the beleaguered carrier. In March 2014, Malaysia Airlines also lost flight MH370, which disappeared without warning en …
Register with site / Login
- The Airline Luggage Conundrum | Money Saver Spain on Budget airline baggage rules: some carriers are checking cabin bags free of charge – bonkers!
- Claudette Francois on The ‘Safe Skies’ TSA Approved Luggage Locks – secure your checked bag without the lock being clipped
- Beverley blandford on Flights from Granada to London Gatwick to Resume in December 2012?
- frank mullen on Dynamic Currency Conversion – a bad exchange rate for travellers
- Boggles on Ryanair legal actions: the Irish carrier sues ‘The Sun’ over fuel story repeated from Dutch TV